Helping online retail businesses in Victoria reach more customers!
Deakin University’s Digital Futures Hub and award-winning eCommerce SEO agency Megantic, have launched a partnership to help Victorian businesses turbocharge web traffic and online sales. Up to 16 online businesses can sign on to the program, with the opportunity to access up to $50,000* in program vouchers.
As an extension to the Deakin & Megantic collaboration we are excited to offer up to ten female Deakin students the opportunity to participate in an exclusive ‘Women in Tech’ Digital Marketing mentoring Program with one of Australia’s leading eCommerce & SEO digital agencies- Megantic.
Learn more about digital marketing from award-winning experts to increase your skills and future job prospects.
From July to September 2023, up to ten female final year Deakin students are invited to participate in this exclusive program. The program will consist of five 2-hour workshops held onsite at Megantic Head Office in South Melbourne.
- July 13th: SEO fundamentals
- July 27th: Research & site architecture
- August 10th: Web development & coding
- August 24th: Data mapping & analysis
- September 14th: Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
Are you a Victorian medium-size online retail business?
Do you want to increase your website traffic and online sales?
Would you like to receive up to $50,000* towards growing your business online?
Keep reading and apply now!
Deakin University’s Digital Futures Hub and Megantic are partnering to offer a support program to help Victorian online retail businesses to grow and expand.
Applications closed 31st March, 2023
If you have registered your interest, you'll be notified before 30th April, 2023
Why join the eCommerce Accelerator Program?
Be one of 16 Victorian online retail businesses to claim up to $50,000* each in vouchers to grow your digital business via SEO.
You will be working with one of Australia’s leading SEO agencies exclusively to eCommerce who will conduct full market mapping research.
This research will allow you to open up new selling pages and entry points to your website before helping you grow your online visibility, traffic and generating more sales through the organic channel.
- The program aims to assist companies that have the potential to become future market leaders but are lacking the technical experience.
- The eCommerce Accelerator Program will help Victorian, medium-sized online retail businesses grow and expand their online traffic and sales
- These results will be achieved through a personalised program including:
- Full market and competitor research in your industry
- Technical enhancements made to your website
- Intensive SEO optimisation activities until the conclusion of the program
- Monthly reporting
- Technical support from an SEO eCommerce specialist
- Workshops including cyber security awareness, eCommerce strategy, digital marketing and more
- Mentoring opportunities
- eCommerce partner introductions
EnhanceTo enhance the national & international market competitiveness of medium-size online retail businesses in Victoria through the provision of low-cost, high-quality advisory and technical support via a voucher program.
AccelerateUpon successful completion of the program in July 2024 you will have developed your knowledge, experience and confidence to continue to operate in the rapidly evolving digital space.
Client Expectations:Participating companies will need to contribute $24,000 upfront to the program.
Participating companies will qualify for up to $50,000* in vouchers for the services of Megantic (research, training, website enhancements and improvements, SEO optimisation and reporting)..
Participants must be willing to attend relevant workshops, attend monthly progress meetings and implement suggestions.
- - Applications close 31st March, 2023
- Selection process April, 2023
- Onboarding of selected companies from May, 2023
- SEO initiatives commence from May 2023 and run until the completion of the program
- Program completion 30th June, 2024
Why work with Megantic?
Capitalize on Demand
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine and with 50% of website traffic coming from organic search there is no surprise it is the most dominant channel delivering the highest ROI.
Work with the best
With over 10+ years of technical SEO experience and having worked on over 500 eCommerce websites, Megantic has a proven track record of delivering amazing service & results.
Tap into +80% of Australians who shop online, spending in excess of $50 billion but still only representing 16% of total sales, having the right SEO strategy in place will ensure you’re set up for success.
See all Megantic Awards